Thank you for showing interest in this freelance position.
We would like to extend our portfolio of articles to include a series on yoga. Each article must be accompanied by one or more illustrative videos and/or still images.
The style of writing for PositivityGuides is accessible, friendly and encouraging, with minimum use of jargon. It should be ‘fact dense’ (not waffle with the odd point of interest)
- an initial run of 6 articles, one per month (first month x2 articles). This has the potential to be extended.
- for credibility, you should practice yoga yourself and illustrate same via video/images.
- minimum of 500 words p.article.
- one (or more) video’s or images to accompany each article. We’re not interested in the perfect body – just the illustration of technique.
- articles should be at introductory level (e.g. what is yoga, benefits of yoga, how to start, what to wear, etc).
- we will pay $50 per accepted article, direct to your PayPal account.
- optional: a linkback to your website with each article.
- articles must be unique. That is, not copied or heavily adapted from other websites, or copied from your own.
- submission of an article does not guarantee publication. Edits may be requested.
Please send an example of your written work. This does not have to be unique, so by all means point to articles you may already have written.
Contact [email protected] with any questions, or your pitch for the position.