If you’re seeking an overview of issues relating to bipolar disorder in a way that’s easy to follow and not too technical, this course is for you.
Hopefully, you will find enough here to answer your most pressing and immediate questions about bipolar disorder, its characteristics, treatments, how best to cope and how to offer support.
This course will be helpful to you if:
- You have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, or think you may have it.
- You care for someone with the disorder, or you’re a friend.
- You have one or more employees with the disorder.
- You are a student, looking for quick answers to a complex issue.
- Mania & Hypomania
- Mixed Episodes
- Types of Bipolar Disorder
- Symptoms in Teens
- Accepting the Diagnosis
- Who am I?
- Redefining and Reconstructing
- Work Issues
- Types of Medication
- Treating Mood Elevation
- Treating Bipolar Depression
- Preventing Relapse
- Self-Help Ideas
- Managing Stress & Over-stimulation
- Ways to Monitor Moods
- Staying Healthy
- Managing Anger
- Trying to Help Where Help Isn’t Wanted
- Ground Rules
- Other Ways to Help
Dr. Jerry Kennard is a is a Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. His background is in mental health and higher education. He is the author of various self-help books and is co-founder of PositivityGuides.net
Jerry is a well-known blogger. A former Men’s Health Guide at About.com he is now a medical reviewer for HealthCentral.com
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you’ve enrolled and paid, you’ll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It’s your choice!
What if I’m unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you’re really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get your money returned.
I still have a question, can I contact you?
Always! You can contact me here, or via the courses site at any time.
You’ll be taken to our courses site.
Just fill in your email to start the sign up process.