A life not wasted
In fact, it’s a known fact that the elderly in their last days talk about the regrets they have, and one of those big regrets is usually not taking the time to enjoy life, have fun, and be present with the ones they loved.
We each have about 27,000 days on this earth, give or take. If you consider that a third of those days are reserved for sleeping, and another large percentage makes up your early childhood years which no one can remember, what you’re left with isn’t much!
As the great philosophers have said, realizing how short life is, reminds us to live fully and live presently in the moment! Knowing your time isn’t endless is what makes us value that time so very much. And when you value something, you’re reluctant to waste it.
There are lots of ways to minimize wasted time from the time that each of us has. Off the top of your head, what things can you think of that waste of your time? Watching TV? Staying in a dead-end job that doesn’t fulfil you?
Here are some other common ways that you reduce the enjoyment of the time you have:
- Allowing yourself to become surrounded by negative people who suck the happiness right out of you. It pays to make the decision to show these people the door. When all of that negative energy isn’t taking up space around you, you have the space to let in so much positive energy!
- Complaining about things you have no control over. There are things you can control, and many, many situations that you can’t control. Take control of what you can to make your life better, but stop complaining and worrying about those things you simply can’t control.
- Being afraid to ask for help when you need it will increase those feelings of isolation and aloneness. There is no shame in asking for help, and when you do, you allow someone else the amazing feeling of giving that help.
- Don’t let anyone other than you dictate how you live your life. These people who offer friendly (or not so friendly) “advice” are usually feeling pretty bad about their own situation.
- Chasing money, or happiness of the moment, rather than long-term happiness and the true meaning of life. Money is simply a conduit to those experiences that fulfill you and fill you with joy. Use it for it’s intended purpose, but don’t chase it just to have more of it.
There is an alternative!
In this course you’ll cover:
- how to embrace life
- foundations for self-expression
- expressing yourself through creativity
- expressing yourself through journaling & the different forms this takes
- learning to take healthy risks (& avoiding unhealthy ones)
- avoiding wasting your time
- starting living
- embracing and fostering positivity
- living in the moment best practices
Read the course or take it via audio. Either listen online whilst browsing the course, or download the audiobook for use later.
The full course is also available as an eBook for download.
Forever! Once you’ve enrolled, you’ll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It’s your choice!
Is it really free? What’s the catch?
You’re a tough customer! It’s really free. There is no catch.
I still have a question, can I contact you?
Always! I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at [email protected].