Are you thinking about starting a blog? Perhaps you would like to start your own online business? No matter what type of Internet presence you are trying to develop, it is a good idea to focus on one particular niche.
At first thought, you may think that blogging about some large topic like beauty products is a good idea. After all, men and women spend hundreds of billions of dollars each and every year trying to look beautiful and attractive. With all that money out there, doesn’t it just makes sense to shoot for some large business category?
The answer is… No!
As to why, well the answers are tucked away inside this course.
In this ‘Pay what you want’ course . .
- You’ll discover exactly why it’s important to have a niche and why it’s better to be a big fish in a small pond.
- You’ll learn how to get ideas for your niche, where to start, what to ask and where to get answers.
- You’ll learn the value of keyword research for niche ideas and places to turn in order to test your ideas out.
- You’ll discover how to validate your ideas. It’s one thing having an idea but another still finding out if it will fly.
- You’ll discover whether your niche could grow.
- Plus you’ll learn the pro’s and con’s of discovering your niche has already been taken up by others.
This is a Pay What You Want course.
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you’ve enrolled and paid, you’ll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It’s your choice!
What if I’m unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you’re really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get your money returned.
I still have a question, can I contact you?
Always! You can contact me here, or via the courses site at any time.
You’ll be taken to our courses site.
Just fill in your email to start the sign up process.