Fears, Worry and Stress eBook Series.
Three for the price of one!
These topics overlap and complement. So, we’re providing all three in this great package.
Here’s more information on each of the Courses, eBook downloads, Checklist downloads, Audio file downloads, Exercises and Action points.
Conquer: how to face your fears head on and live the life you’ve always wanted
- where do personal fears come from?
- why do you get scared?
- what keeps fear alive?
- the difference between fear and phobias
- your fear-busting toolbox
- desensitizing yourself
- reprogramming your self-talk
- Conquer: how to face your fears head on and live the life you’ve always wanted – downloadable eBook.
- Conquer fears checklist: downloadable eBook
- Facing fear: eBook with Exercises or Actionable Steps that you can use to help you identify, face and overcome your fears.
- Audio: a full audio download of Facing Fear. Listen and practice when it’s most convenient for you.
How to stop worrying and start living
- why do we worry and why can’t we stop?
- the positive side of worry
- worries that aren’t worth your time
- worry v anxiety disorders: know the symptoms
- make worry more productive
- changing negative self-talk to reduce worry
- tips for letting go of worry
How to manage stress and overwhelm.
Learn to slow down, take care of yourself and create peace in your life.
- taking the pressure off yourself
- making peace and quiet a part of you
- learning to manage your life better
- how to treat your body well
- conquer fears checklist
- stop worrying checklist
- stress checklist
This eBook series costs just $6.99. That’s not a misprint, it’s six dollars and 99 cents for the entire course, plus all three eBooks, plus audio of Conquer
How long do I have access to the course and books?
Forever! Once you’ve paid, you’ll have access to them for as long as you need. Of course, we anticipate you’ll be downloading them to one or more devices, but it’s useful to know they are always available if, for example, you upgrade your tech, or you accidentally delete one or more of the downloads.
What if I’m unhappy with my purchase?
If, after 10 days, you’re really unhappy with your purchase, we’ll return your money. There is no scope to return eBooks to us, so it’s an act of faith on our part to request that you delete them.
I still have a question, can I contact you?
Always! You can contact me here, or via the courses site at any time.
You’ll be taken to our courses site, where the eBook series is located
Just fill in your email to start the sign in procedure.