EI: the complete guide
Manage your own and others’ emotions with some of the most powerful yet underrated insights that exist.
This course teaches you everything you’ll need to know about emotional intelligence (EI) and its applications, at a fraction of the price charged by many course providers.
With high emotional intelligence you’ll:
- think about your feelings, including the cause and effect of your emotional skills.
- think before you react! Process your feelings prior to making decisions whether big or small.
- learn how to control your thoughts and how you respond to specific situations.
- learn that criticism is an opportunity to grow. Accept constructive criticism and implement the feedback.
- allow authenticity to guide your life and not compromise yourself for others.
- provide acknowledgment and appreciation to help build trust with others.
- use constructive criticism to help improve dignity, maximize trust, and be helpful.
- accept when you have wronged, and be able to show humility and learn from your mistakes.
- release resentment in order to heal your wounds and move on with your life.
- keep your word when you make promises! This will enhance your reputation for being reliable.
- help others and provide assistance to show your character and inspire others.
- become aware of the intentions and motivations of others to save yourself from emotional sabotage.
- understand your emotional triggers, especially difficult ones. This will help you to understand how to respond emotionally.
- focus on your body and mind to increase emotional strength. This involves working out and creating a healthy lifestyle.
- learn to cultivate your mental and physical health.
- never be afraid to express your feelings!
- learn that emotional strength has much to do with stability. Create a stable mind, body, and soul by living well.
- use rational thinking to help you to overcome negative emotions and make healthier choices.
- become more compassionate towards others and yourself. Look at yourself through the lens of curiosity and self-compassion.
- never be afraid to put yourself out there. Emotional risks can help to make you stronger and grow.
- start with overcoming small challenges that are manageable and then take on bigger challenges.
- become genuinely interested in others to boost your emotional intelligence. This will help you to build empathy.
- challenge yourself to be an active listener. This will help you to improve your relationships greatly.
Background and science to emotional intelligence.
- what is emotional intelligence?
- what the experts say.
- emotional intelligence development
- emotional intelligence – the science
30 benefits of raising your emotional intelligence.
Signs of low emotional intelligence.
Key components of emotional intelligence.
- emotional self-awareness
- social awareness and skills
50 tips for raising emotional intelligence
Testing your emotional intelligence.
Plus these 5 Great Bonuses!
- Dealing with difficult feelings – eBook.
- 50 questions to design your ultimate dream life.
- 18 human emotions and their meanings.
- 5 key components of emotional intelligence checklist.
- 25 day challenge. Challenge your emotional self and raise emotional intelligence.
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you’ve enrolled and paid, you’ll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It’s your choice!
What if I’m unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you’re really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get your money returned.
I still have a question, can I contact you?
Always! You can contact me here, or via the courses site at any time.
You’ll be taken to our courses site.
Just fill in your email to start the sign up process.