Guest posts are welcome, but please adhere to our guidelines in order to avoid disappointment. We define a guest post as:
- an article of no less than 500 words (preferably longer) that is site relevant.
- it must not contain external links to affiliate products, nor to your own site. If you wish to add external links to products or services see the section on advertising (below).
- A ‘brief’ bio at the close of the article (e.g. Joe Smith is founder of site-name) is acceptable as is a single backlink to your site.
- the article must be of general interest, not be self-promoting nor loosely written in the form of advertising.
- submission of an article does not guarantee publication. We reserve the right to edit articles.
- you will be informed only if and when your article has been approved.
- guest articles should be submitted to the [email protected]
Contributed Content (posts with links)
Advertising, in the form of contributed content articles, is welcome. We charge a nominal fee for our time and the placement of the article, but once accepted, your article(s) remain on the site permanently, at no further cost.
Articles must be site-relevant, no less than 500 words in length, and contain no more than three external links per article. This is one example of the content and standard we accept, this is another.
If you wish to pursue this option please send the proposed article to [email protected]
Please note: article submission does not guarantee publication. Submissions must meet our editorial standards.
The current cost for one article with a single do-follow link is just $45. For an article containing three links, the cost is $65. If the article is approved you will be invoiced. Payment must be made in advance of publication.