In this course we focus on building a positive relationship with your online readers.
There are an estimated 500 million blogs in existence, with over 2 million blog posts per day. But how many of these are actually successful? How many achieve what they hope? Why do so many fail? The answer to success or failure often hinges on the relationship you have developed with your readers.
For a blog to enjoy even modest success it must form some kind of relationship with its audience. If not, it’s just one way traffic, and people will stay away in droves!
So, how is it done?
In this course you’ll discover:
- the importance of putting yourself out there as the most basic form of communication.
- why being transparent matters and the factors this should include.
- the importance of connection through email, how to do it, what to say and do with them in order to keep the balance right.
- how to get loyalty through your blog.
- how to get the best out of social networks without it becoming a time burden.
- making and keeping a close connection with your customers – what to avoid and what needs to be maintained.
Pay what you want!
We want you to enjoy our courses and to gain something from them. Our ‘pay what you want’ scheme gives a suggested price (which helps to reduce our costs) and a minimum (very low) price. You choose the one that suits your pocket.
We know it’s hard to calculate what anything is actually worth before you see it, which is why we provide a no quibbles money-back guarantee. If you’ve already tried our free courses, you’ll know both the standard and quality is high.
Over to you!
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you’ve enrolled and paid, you’ll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It’s your choice!
What if I’m unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you’re really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get your money returned.
I still have a question, can I contact you?
Always! You can contact me here, or via the courses site at any time.
You’ll be taken to our courses site.
Just fill in your email to start the sign up process.